Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Underground Comics

This was a pretty interesting topic; and a real eye opener for me.  Can’t say this portion of the class was my favorite.  For the most part each comic I viewed relied off of childish toilet humor and explicit material.  Not to say I didn’t chuckle a little bit at some of the toilet humor but it was hardly enough to keep me interested in works.  It was interesting to see the type of material the comics had for their time as well as the amount of influence it had in the industry.  It was kind of interesting to see the artists have a field day with drawing whatever they pleased.  Other than that, it wasn’t that I was offended by any of the comics but they stories (if you can consider them stories) weren’t coherent nor were they interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment